From school construction to sports arena design, manufacture and erection, we have broad expertise in all aspects of the construction industry. And with close working relationships with many of the major construction firms, we work collaboratively to meet the specific needs of the project and our clients.
- Sports arenas
Key areas of expertise:
- Structural design
- Supply chain management
- Fabrication of complex and high specification structures, including mild and stainless steel, brass and aluminium
- Installation and erection
- We fabricated and installed the steelwork for the main stand at McDiarmid Park in Perth, home of St Johnstone Football Club.
- As part of the Perth Schools construction programme, we fabricated and installed the structural steel work for six schools.
- For Dundee’s Abertay University, we designed, fabricated and installed structural steel for the refurbishment of the Kydd Building.
- The Old Tweed Bridge was opened by Sir Walter Scott in 1832 and was the main link between Selkirk and Galashiels for 140 years. The bridge is used by pedestrian traffic and had fallen into a state of disrepair following the opening of the nearby A7 crossing of the Tweed River. Further to a full risk assessment being completed, we fabricated temporary propping and an encapsulation structure underneath and around the bridge to protect the stonemasons (see case study and news).
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.