We also bring significant sector-specific industrial experience in areas such food & drink, manufacturing and defence enabling us to tackle requirements and identify issues that generic engineering companies might struggle with.
We undertake extensive electrical work in agriculture, covering drier installations, oil fired burner servicing, design and build electrical panels, fixed wire testing, temperature probe checks, lighting design and installations, lighting and power installations, generators and the rewiring of older farm buildings.
In addition, we provide electrical engineering servicing and preventative maintenance for clients who want to ensure ongoing optimum reliability across their operations.
Our electrical and electronics engineering skills:
- The build and installation of new control and distribution panels.
- The installation and commissioning of industrial heating systems, from oil-fired burners to grain dryers.
- Installation and maintenance of sub-mains supplies, panel and distribution boards.
- Emergency lighting checks, transformers, motor control circuitry, PAT testing, fixed wire testing.
- Lighting design and installations, design and build electrical panels, telephone and data points, solar panels and EV charger points.
- Customised service and maintenance programmes.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.