Supplying the defence industry involves satisfying exacting standards. At Edwards, we are proud to meet these standards and supply into the nation’s key defence programmes. From submarine decommissioning to key component manufacture for warships and aircraft carriers, we have the experience to deliver.
- Design and manufacture of bespoke elements of surface ship and submarine programmes
- Delivery of infrastructure projects on dockyards and naval bases
Key areas of expertise:
- Bespoke fabrications to high quality weld standards and low tolerances
- At the Rosyth Royal Dockyard, Edwards designed, fabricated and installed modifications to the dock infrastructure in readiness for submarine decommissioning
- For Babcock International of the Aircraft Carrier Alliance, Edwards manufactured 32 steel and aluminium life raft covers for two new aircraft carriers