Continuously pursuing opportunities for improvement, our team delivers exceptional results. In addition, our complementary expertise in structural and electrical engineering enables us to provide an integrated service that reduces risks and costs for our clients.
A member of Scottish Engineering, we’re experts in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of a wide variety of automated equipment. However, our considerable sector-specific experience in fields such as food & drink, manufacturing and agriculture, gives us a further edge when it comes to solving our clients’ mechanical engineering challenges.
Our skilled team is also well regarded for its expertise in devising and carrying out major upgrades and modifications to existing systems, as well as offering a variety of customised contract maintenance packages. Our experience and flexibility usually enables us to complete much of our work with minimal disruption to production schedules.
Our mechanical engineering skills:
- Grain handling and storage systems: This includes dryers, conveyors, elevators, hoppers, silos, cleaners, dressers, dust extractors and aeration systems. We also have an extensive knowledge of related monitoring and control systems.
- Process engineering and mechanical handling: We cover the complete range of gravity feed, mechanical, pumped and pneumatic systems designed to handle in-plant movement. We also handle processing and storage of materials in solid, pelletised, granulated, powdered or liquid form (including dense phase and pulse phase pneumatic conveyors).
- Effluent treatment: The production of pipework, screens, scrapers, tanks and vessels in a wide variety of materials.
- Conveying and production systems: We can design and build everything from simple gravity feed conveyors to highly sophisticated, fully-automated, powered systems incorporating rollers, belt conveyors, bends, and transfer and tipper facilities.
- Quarry plant and equipment: Including hoppers, feeders, screens, housings and heavy-duty ducting.
- Other specialist equipment: Including product-specific machines and hydraulics systems.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.