Whether supporting customers collecting used white-good components for re-manufacture, or establishing in-vessel composting capabilities for food and green waste, we have the skills to help the UK in its drive to sustainability.
Key areas of expertise:
- Material recovery facilities improving the segregation, processing and decontamination of single-stream and mixed recyclable materials
- Fridges and Waste Electronic and Electrical Equipment (WEEE) processing lines
- Water processing and effluent treatment including the production and installation of pipework, screens, scrapers, tanks and vessels, in a variety of materials
- In-vessel composting using stainless steel cages and other complex structures
Our bespoke approach offers highly cost-effective solutions to meet our clients’ specific requirements.
- We installed a heat exchanger system into an operating pasteurising facility in stainless steel for an anaerobic digester operator.
- We rebuilt a refrigeration recycling plant for Viridor (see case study).