Whether supporting customers' collecting used white-good components for re-manufacture, or establishing in-vessel composting capabilities for food and green waste, Edwards has the breadth of skills to help the UK in its drive to sustainability.
Environmental Sector Experience
Working with utility partners, national and local authorities and specialist consultants, we have experience in the environmental sector including:
- Material recovery facilities improving the segregation, processing and decontamination of single-stream and mixed recyclable materials
- Fridges and Waste Electronic and Electrical Equipment (WEEE) processing lines
- Water processing and effluent treatment including the production and installation of pipework, screens, scrapers, tanks and vessels, in a variety of materials
- In-vessel composting using stainless steel cages and other complex structures
Our bespoke approach offers highly cost-effective solutions to a wide range of requirements to suit our customers’ needs.
- For an Anaerobic Digester operator, Edwards installed a heat exchanger system into an operating pasteurising facility in stainless steel
- For Viridor, Edwards rebuilt the refrigeration recycling plant (see case study)