Our understanding of the sector gives us a head start when it comes to proactive recommendations and problem solving, supported by strong project management skills and excellence in servicing and maintenance.
Being an independent installer of maltings equipment and OEM agnostic, we can provide the client with professional and objective advice on the best solution for their requirements. Covering the whole maltings process we have deep expertise in the construction and installation of:
- Malt clovas
- Heat recovery systems
- Stripper loader turners
- Wet and dry grain handling
- Germination vessels (GVCs)
- Maltings floors
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.
- We were commissioned by Boortmalt to replace the glass tube heat exchangers, and manufacture and install high-level, large stainless steel ducting and support steelwork for their maltings in Buckie.
- Our team successfully refurbished the Crisp Malting Group malthouse at Portgordon – without any impact on the ongoing malting process (see case study).
- Muntons, the leading supplier of malts and malted ingredients to the global food and drinks industry, tasked us with the complete refurbishment of two germination box buildings alongside the installation of new malting beds. This project highlighted our position as a leading expert in streamlining engineering projects, from conception and fabrication, to installation and completion (see case study and news).
- At Bairds Arbroath Maltings, we refurbished the 22,000 tonne maltings plant clova machinery building and manufactured a new elevator tower and access stairways and platforms (see news).