At Edwards, we believe that the future for our manufacturers rests on the relentless pursuit of performance improvement. Engineering new capability and capacity in our customers’ operations is one of the most important levers for their ongoing competitiveness.
- Process industries
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Industrial products
Key areas of expertise:
- Stainless steel piping and support structures
- Handrails, platforms and stairways
- Structural steel
- Equipment removal and installation
- Mechanical engineering
- Installation of mechanical and electrical equipment
Edwards frequently delivers complex work packages within short shutdown periods for our customers. The importance of completing work on schedule is well understood and our experience, planning and problem solving ensure this occurs, every time.
- For an international manufacturer based in Dundee, Edwards has performed maintenance and upgrade projects involving the installation of specialist process related equipment and handling conveyors, among other complex projects.
- For Forbo Flooring in Kirkcaldy, Edwards expanded the stove capacity, delivering a key improvement in their manufacturing process (see case study).
- At Superglass in Stirling, Edwards was tasked with installing a new 187-tonne furnace building, over the top of the existing building, doubling the annual production capacity of glass wool (see case study and news article).