We believe that the future for our manufacturers rests on the relentless pursuit of performance improvement. Engineering new capability and capacity across our customers’ operations is one of the most important levers for their ongoing competitiveness.
- Process industries
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Industrial products
Key areas of expertise:
- Stainless steel piping and support structures
- Handrails, platforms and stairways
- Structural steel
- Equipment removal and installation
- Mechanical engineering
- Installation of mechanical and electrical equipment
We frequently deliver complex work packages within short shutdown periods for our customers. The importance of completing work on schedule is well understood and our experience, planning and problem solving ensure that this happens without fail.
- We’ve performed maintenance and upgrade projects for an international manufacturer based in Dundee, including the installation of specialist process-related equipment and handling conveyors.
- We extended the stove capacity for global flooring company Forbo in Fife, delivering a significant improvement to the organisation’s manufacturing process (see case study).
- The Stirling manufacturer Superglass tasked us with installing a new 187-tonne furnace building on top of the existing building, doubling their annual production capacity of glass wool (see case study and news).