When it comes to working with architects and structural designers, the projects we deliver are often visually arresting and central to bringing their visions to life. We commit to supporting them every step of the way until those visions are realised in full.
- Concert halls
- Commercial showrooms
Key areas of expertise:
- Staircases and balustrades
- Atriums and pavilions
- High-spec coatings and finishes
- We manufactured large stainless steel structures to support the roof of the Scottish Parliament debating chamber.
- And for the McEwan Hall refurbishment at the University of Edinburgh, we worked closely with the project architect to manufacture and install a centrepiece staircase to a demanding specification (see case study).
- We also demonstrated our problem-solving skills with a dramatic staircase for Edinburgh’s showcase musical venue, the Usher Hall (see case study).
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.