This experience has given us a valuable understanding of the challenges faced by chain farmers, co-operatives, grain traders, millers and food manufacturers, and we’re long established as a partner to the sector’s leading equipment manufacturers. Grain handling is a core part of our specialist agricultural services.
Key areas of expertise:
- Grain dryers, grain cleaners and other grain-processing equipment
- Steel-framed buildings and sheds, including grain stores and machinery buildings
- Grain storage silos, hopper bins, and bulk load-out systems
- Conveyors, elevators and screw augers
- Dust extraction equipment, fans, filtration, ductwork and silencing equipment
- Structural steelwork and access platforms
- Grain ducting valves and slides
- Kerosene dryer burners, bunded diesel fuel tanks and gas burner systems
We also provide comprehensive after-sales service and maintenance packages, plus a 24-hour callout service during the harvest season.
- We worked with East of Scotland Farmers to install one of the largest grain drying facilities in Europe, supported by grain storage, cleaning and dressing capabilities (see case study).
- We also designed and installed a major upgrade for a large grain processor in Fife, including a SVEGMA continuous flow 50tph Grain Dryer, Skandia conveyors and elevators, a JKF dust filtration system, along with the grain pre-cleaner and Cimbria cleaner (see case study and news).
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.